Our Corporate Vision:
To change the way society thinks about disposables, one cup at a time.
Our Corporate Mission:
Our approach to business demands thoughtful consideration of the environment and our impacts on our employees, the local community, and the broader world. Our people are obsessed with changing the way the world thinks about disposables and the role they play in how our society appreciates and uses natural resources. Our goal is to be a leader in the sustainability movement.
We believe in:
- Reducing our impacts on air, water and soil, but this is not the end goal. We aspire to create and lead a paradigm in which disposables are ultimately regenerative to the environment.
- Using resources responsibly and giving consideration to their full life-cycle impacts.
- Accepting climate change as the defining environmental and economic issue of our time.
- Striving to enhance the quality of life of our employees, suppliers, customers, and the surrounding community when business decisions are being made.
- Leveraging our expertise and position in the foodservice industry to help our customers achieve their zero waste goals and maximize diversion of organic waste from landfills.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with our stakeholders and strive towards continuous improvement in all aspects of our operations.